Is Wood Therapy effective?
Is the practice of Wood Therapy painful and creates bruises?
Main reasons why they can bruise:
1. Malpractice. The practice of Wood Therapy must be carried out by a qualified professional with experience in the technique, since they are rubbing the skin with wood. He must know how to exert pressure with the correct intensity and direction, otherwise it may generate bruises.
2. Wrong elements of wood. It is important that the wooden tools to carry out the practice are approved and that their use is exclusively aesthetic and intended for the aesthetic wood therapy technique. Trigger point or decontracting wood are not suitable tools for this practice as it is intended to exert deep pressure on the tissue.
3. The experience. It is very important that the therapist has experience with the tool to know the exact pressure, since many times the client asks for more pressure or force and a good professional must know what the indicated pressure is without being carried away by evaluations or comments from the client. Good technique doesn’t need a lot of pressure to do an excellent job.
4. Responsive customer. Client with circulation problems, very sensitive skin. A good professional should test the client’s skin before starting the job in order not to leave bruises or marks on a client with sensitive skin.
What is wood therapy for?
Maderoterapia is a millenary technique of oriental origin, currently recovered and improved by the Colombian aesthetic centers that have put this millenary technique in trend again.
What benefits does Wood Therapy offer?
Wood therapy has multiple benefits such as: lymphatic drainage, firming, skin toner, body shaper, cellulite and orange peel, relieves contractures, back pain, neck pain, relaxes muscles and joints.
What do we want it fundamentally for?
Wood Therapy: non-invasive natural technique to shape your body and eliminate cellulite.
The benefits that the technique brings are innumerable, although we are clear!
For the summer we can highlight that it is used both to reshape, reduce volume, improve cellulite and reaffirm different areas of the body. Helps eliminate orange peel and firms your body. With real and demonstrable results.
How many sessions of Wood Therapy do I need to see results?
The first thing you should know is that Wood Therapy sessions should last from 20 to 55 minutes.
From 8 to 10 sessions are indicated and with an average of 2 weekly sessions you can begin to see real results, although it is very normal that the client from the first session already begins to notice changes.
Where can I receive Maderoterapia sessions?
At HOME SERVICE BEAUTY at Full Vitality Spa. we take it home. Yes, we perform the treatment in your own home, hotel or vacation spot.
How do we do the Maderotherapy treatment at Full Vitality Spa?
At Full Vitality Spa we have created a treatment where we combine lymphatic drainage + Wood Therapy, we use reducing essential oils creating a perfect combination to obtain an effective result that combats orange peel skin and cellulite, works localized fat and helps the body with it. drainage to remove toxins. In 55 minutes you will receive the most complete structural treatment on the market.
Places where HOME SERVICE BEAUTY of Full Vitality spa offers Wood Therapy service.
Zahara de los atunes, Cádiz
Puerto Banus, Málaga.
Rincón de la victoria. Málaga.
Granada centro. Granada.
Sierra Nevada, Granada.
Madrid Centro, Fuencarral, El pardo, Moncloa, Aravaca, Tetuán, Hortaleza, Chamartín, Ciudad Lineal, Barrio de Salamanca, San Blas, Barajas, Centro Madrid, Retiro, Arganzuela, Villaverde, Usera, Latina, Carabanchel, Vicálvaro, Majadahonda, Las Rozas, Boadilla del Monte.
What are the contraindications of Wood therapy?
1. Pregnancy, it is totally contraindicated during the entire pregnancy. Drains can only be performed and in the last weeks of gestation.
2. Postpartum, in quarantine. Although it can be done on the arms and face.
3.Sunburn or other more serious cases.
4.Acute inflammation in a specific area.
5. Menstruation, only during the first 2 days.
Ok, Google Maredoterapia at home.
Siri, Wood therapy at home.
Alexa, Wood therapy at home.