Microblading eyebrows in Marbella
Full Vitality Spa solves all your doubts about Microblading eyebrows in Marbella we solve questions such as :
What is microblading?
What are the differences between Micropigmentation and Microblading?
Where is the best place in Marbella for Microblading?
What is microblading?
We can explicitly say that microblading is a semi-permanent tattooing technique, where hair is drawn hair by hair, which will allow you to show off perfect and natural eyebrows, designed according to the shape of your face, fashions or preferences. It is no longer necessary to apply make-up every day, microblading every 4 months and look divine at all times.
What are the differences between Micropigmentation and Microblading?
In order of appearance, micropigmentation was the first of the semi-permanent make-up techniques to be imposed on the beauty market, in recent years it has lost strength to microblading, we tell you the pros and cons of each treatment and why both are available at Full Vitality Spa.
Micropigmentation consists of the implantation of coloured pigments in the skin to give a uniform shape to the eyebrows, this gives them volume, covers imperfections and achieves aesthetic improvements. This technique is applicable in more areas of the body such as lips, eyes or to draw freckles.
We can highlight that it can last up to 2 or 3 years depending on the type of skin and client.
This technique is deeper and penetrates deeper into the dermis, which is why it lasts longer than microblading.
As for the instrumentation, in micropigmentation we will use a demographer pointer with 3 or 6 pins to shade and fill in, for microblading we will use a metal pen to draw hair by hair.
Microblading, despite being in trend, has an ancestral origin in a type of traditional Japanese tattooing and consists of a more artistic work formula in which the professional must draw the eyebrow hairs one by one, studying and analysing the characteristic and adapting to the needs of each person. Microblading has an estimated duration of between 4 or 6 months.
In conclusion, with microblading very natural and precise results are achieved, although it will also depend on the technique and experience of the professional, you should know that at Full Vitality Spa we have professionals with extensive experience and all our professionals are endorsed and reputed by the firm.
Micropigmentation achieves longer lasting results, always knowing that it is a semi-permanent make-up, not permanent.
Micropigmentation is a more versatile technique, as it is also used for aesthetic touch-ups in other areas such as the lips or eyes.
At Full Vitality Spa we recommend both techniques depending on the needs of each client, the best thing to do is to have a first interview with our specialist and see the most convenient option according to the needs of each client.
How is eyebrow microblading done at Full Vitality Spa Marbella?
– Our team of professionals will make an initial appointment to advise and counsel our client according to their needs.
– Once this is clear our professionals will measure the eyebrows to define the design according to our facial features and the natural shape of the eyebrow. Several tests will be carried out until we obtain the most natural and optimal result by mutual agreement between the professional and the client.
– Once we have defined the reference measurements, we proceed to draw the model of the eyebrow with a pencil. This allows us to preview the design before applying the treatment.
– The next step is to select the shade of pigment to be applied. The choice will depend on the natural colour of the skin, eyes and hair and the client’s requirements. We must take into account that the shade will go down a little once it is dry.
– We will apply the topical anaesthetic base and let it rest for about half an hour to make the treatment more relaxed, it should be noted that the treatment is not painful, something annoying depending on the sensitivity of the client.
– Our professional will draw and design the eyebrow and fill in the spaces hair by hair, making superficial cuts to deposit the new pigment. If a tebori pen is used, the process can be divided into two phases. It will depend on the client as our work must be perfect, this can be an hour and a half or up to 4 hours depending on the needs. The time does not increase the price, we work for the final objective, you and your result are our best letter of recommendation.
– We then cover the eyebrow with colour to allow the pigment to be absorbed and then proceed to clean the area.
– We will finish the process by applying a medical silicone to cover the skin for the next 24 hours. At this point, we will also indicate the post-treatment care for the correct healing of the area. You will also be given a 24-hour telephone number for any queries or doubts you may have.
– After healing, we will return for a touch-up appointment to finish perfecting the design.
Where can I book Full Vitality Spa eyebrow microblading in Marbella?
Full Vitality Spa, offers this service in all its locations in Marbella and with its exclusive home service in Marbella.
How much does eyebrow microblading at Full Vitality Spa Marbella cost?
How do we have to take care of the eyebrows after Microblading?
Once you have your first microblading treatment in Marbella our professionals at Full vitality Spa will give you all the guidelines to follow so that the maintenance of your eyebrows is perfect.
The first thing to bear in mind is that after the treatment the eyebrows will go through several stages before the final result is achieved. This process can take up to four weeks.
The basic recommendations are:
– Clean the area with swabs: between two 120 min or 150 min after the treatment, it is recommended to clean the area with a swab dipped in sterile water to rinse the excess pigmentation from the eyebrows. This will help to keep the area clean and sterile.
– Cleanse the area every 12 hours: Cleanse the area twice a day with cotton wool and cooled boiled water. Do not use your fingers in any way. Remember to always use cotton wool.
– Apply Moisturiser to the skin: It is necessary to apply moisturiser, in moderation, this will help the healing of the eyebrow without altering the final result.
– Keep the eyebrows dry: In spite of moisturising it is important to achieve micro-healing of the area. We have to keep the eyebrows dry.
– Saunas, swimming pools and steam should be avoided for approximately 10 to 12 days. Regular grooming should be done taking care not to wet the eyebrows directly, and it is also advisable to shower at a temperature below 28ºC.
– Try not to touch or scratch: After the treatment it is usual to feel itching in the area. This is normal, but avoid touching or scratching the area in question to avoid infections in the short and medium term.
– Avoid make-up: Avoid wearing make-up until the healing process has been completed for 10 to 12 days.
– Avoid direct contact with the sun: Protect yourself from direct UV rays by wearing sunglasses and hats during the healing period.
– Do not alter or disrupt the healing process: Do not remove scabs generated around the area, let them dry naturally.
Full Vitality Spa Marbella we are in:
Trocadero Marbella. Santa Petronila Beach, 29610 Marbella, Malaga.
Puerto Banus Edificio Sevilla 1, local 4, Av. Playas del Duque, 29660 Marbella, Málaga.
AU-6 Arroyo Calero execution unit, Carretera Marbella-Ojén, A-355, km 4, 29610 Ojén, Málaga.
Av. del Prado, 37, 29660 Marbella, Málaga.
We also offer Microblading at home in all these areas of Marbella, Malaga.
We perform microblading services in Marbella in the following areas:
Elviria, Marbella. 29604.
Cabopino, Marbella 29604.
Las Chapas, Marbella. 29604.
El Rosario, Marbella. 29604.
Marbella, Marbella. 29600.
Nagüelles, Marbella. 29602.
Golden Mile, Marbella. 29603.
Nueva Andalucia, Marbella. 29660.
Rio Real, Marbella. 29603.
Los Monteros, Marbella. 29603.
San Pedro Alcántara, Marbella. 29670 – 29678.
Puerto Banús, Marbella. 29660.
We remind you all the Full Vitality Spa locations where you can book Full Vitality Spa massages.
We also remind you of our home service for all Andalusia and Madrid.
Cádiz : Tarifa, Cádiz. Zahara de los atunes, Cádiz Sotogrande, Cádiz. Algeciras, Cádiz.
Malaga : Estepona, Malaga. Marbella, Malaga. Benahavis, Malaga. Puerto Banus, Malaga. Mijas, Malaga. Fuengirola Malaga. Torremolinos, Malaga. Benalmadena, Malaga. Malaga, Malaga. Rincón de la Victoria. Malaga, Malaga. Nerja, Malaga.
Granada : Granada centre. Granada. Sierra Nevada, Granada.
Madrid : Madrid Centro, Fuencarral, El pardo, Moncloa, Aravaca, Tetuán, Hortaleza, Chamartín, Ciudad Lineal, Barrio de Salamanca, San Blas, Barajas, Centro Madrid, Retiro, Arganzuela, Villaverde, Usera, Latina, Carabanchel, Vicálvaro, Majadahonda, Las Rozas, Boadilla del Monte.
We hope from Full Vitality Spa that you enjoy this post. It is a small tour through the wide world of wellness.
OK Google I want to book microblading in Marbella
Siri, I want to book microblading in Marbella
Alexa, I want to book microblading in Marbella